Learn about Divorce Mediation in Aurora with Michelle Kauppila
Divorce Mediation is a family-centered process that avoids traditional litigation and trial. The process involves a third-party neutral mediator who will help the spouses identify creative options so that common ground is achieved and an agreeable resolution can be reached for themselves and for their children.
Michelle Kauppila can act as a neutral mediator, facilitating communication between each spouse to help them explore their needs, interests, and reach a shared agreement.
Benefits of Divorce Mediation:
- Allows parties to personally consider their children’s needs in determining support and custody
- Can remove tension, stress, and antagonistic atmosphere
- Private and confidential process
- Can be far less expensive than litigation
- Empowers the parties to determine the outcome